CaraXO's Viewers

22 July 2014

Greetings!

Hi everyone! I want to let you know that starting tomorrow, you will be viewing older Polyvore sets that I have created up until the 27th. Beginning on the 28th you will see brand new, up to date sets.

All of you fashionistas (or fashionistos), Polyvore users, and fashion bloggers, I encourage you all to give me your ideas or feedback on/for as I progress in my blog. Do you want any fashion related advice or is there a certain fashion set you would like to see? If so, let me know by messaging me @thatspencergirl or comment below. All of your ideas and feedback will be taken into consideration. If your idea is used, I will make sure to tag you in my posts.

Thanks! I wish you all love and great happiness.

Love,

CaraXO

No comments:

Post a Comment